First of all I’d just like to tell you guys the news about my new collab – I AM A #LASHGANG NEWBIE!!! WOOP WOOP.
I’m also very sorry I’ve took so long to start this blog feature from my makeup on Saturday. I’ve been caught up with a few things. I.e hungover, Working my ass off in the gym and also starting something ELSE that’s very exciting! STAY PEELED.
I had an amazing response from people on my makeup look at the weekend – I am not a makeup artist, I don’t think I am one so I wont be putting MUA in my BIO LOL! I do enjoy doing my own makeup and being creative, but being a makeup artist is something I don’t have the patience to do unfortunately.
I had my hair down at first then decided to go for a sleek pony tail because my makeup felt too overpowering. KEEP THAT HAIR BACK GIRLS. Lets start on what products I have used in this look then.
- NYX – Adorable palette
- NYX – Liquid Golf
- MAYBELLINE – Eye studio lasting drama BLACK
- MAYBELLINE- The colossal volume express cat eyes
- NOUVEAU strip lashes – Volume style 4 – These are literally my favourite I like a cat eye look and I found this created that look. They were very pretty
- NOUVEAU Strip lash glue – BEST GLUE I had no eyelash fall offs!
- NYX – Waterproof eyeshadow primer – SWEAR BY THIS!!
- MAYBELLINE- Brow this way MEDIUM BROWN
- MAC – Pro long wear concealer NC30
- NARS – Sheer Glow foundation SYRACUSE
- MAC – Bronzing powder MATTE BRONZE
- MAC – Highlighter GLOBAL GLOW
- RIMMEL – Match perfection TRANSPARENT
Rather than using a block colour lipstick I used the lip liner all over my lips with the red Victoria Secret gloss and then the Soap and Glory Lip Plump over to really glossify my lips.
- RIMMEL – Lasting Finish 1000 kisses lip liner SPICE
- VICTORIA SECRET – Colour S
- Shine RED
- SOAP AND GLORY- Sexy motherpucker EXTREME PLUMP
I use a mix of brushes. I’m not going to lie I don’t know the names of them. The bronze brushes are REAL TECHNIQUES the silver and rose gold ones are from TK max – cheap as chips literally £2.99. The REAL TECHNIQUES are quite expensive I bought the set that was something like £22 from BOOTS.
From Left to right.
- TK MAX – Angled Foundation Brush
- REAL TECHNIQUES – Concealer Brush
- REAL TECHNIQUES – Contour brush (use with bronzer)
- TKMAX – Blusher Brush
- REAL TECHNIQUES – All over powder brush
I also used a Makeup setting Spray which I have from Avon its cheap as! I would advise anyone to use a setting spray once you’ve finished your makeup especially if your going on a night out. Trust me it will not move. I have lately been guilty of not taking my makeup off after a nightout which anyone who follows me on my snapchat ASHXDEFTY will have seen.
I would also advise on a base primer also however it’s not essential I don’t really like using one as I feel like they clog my pores and I end up spotty.
All of the above Makeup I used is on the High street brands next to nothing and my essential favourites!
I hope you girls find this useful xoxo.